To celebrate the 70th Anniversary of the International Theatre Institute and to underline the cross-cultural and international aspect of this common language – Dance, the Executive Council and the International Dance Committee of ITI have selected five message authors to write a message – one from each of the five UNESCO Regions: Africa, the Americas, Arab Countries, Asia Pacific and Europe.
– Africa: Salia SANOU, Burkina Faso https://www.international-dance-day.org/pdfs/2018SaliaSanouEN.pdf
– Arab countries: Georgette GEBARA, Lebanon https://www.international-dance-day.org/pdfs/2018GeorgetteGebaraEN.pdf
– Asia Pacific: Willy TSAO, Hong Kong, China https://www.international-dance-day.org/pdfs/2018WillyTsaoEN.pdf
– Europe: Ohad NAHARIN, Israel https://www.international-dance-day.org/pdfs/2018OhadNaharinEN.pdf
– The Americas: Marianela BOAN, Cuba https://www.international-dance-day.org/pdfs/2018MarianelaBoanEN.pdf